Rock The Ridge | May 14, 2022
So you’re interested in Rock The Ridge. Here’s what you need to know:
- There are two options to register: Full 50-mile or as part of a Relay Team (2, 3 or 4 people).
- All participants must register in advance, pay the registration fee, and commit to raising $325 by May 6, 2022.
- You will automatically be set up with a personal fundraising page when you register.
- Each person on a Relay Team is required to register and fundraise individually.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Review the cancellation policy below.
- Registration fees are non-refundable. Review the cancellation policy at the below.
- Registration is limited and this event will sell out, so register now to secure your spot!
- Registration fees cover all race amenities including on-course support, food and hydration, finish line food, performance tee, race timing, shuttle transportation, and a finisher’s medal.
We’re here to help you along the way with your fundraising…
When you tell friends, family, and co-workers that you’re taking on a 50-mile challenge and doing something to preserve our environment for future generations, many will proudly sponsor you. We have created a simple fundraising guide that will help you crush your fundraising!
Donations are tax-deductible and go directly to Mohonk Preserve, which is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Contributions support the Preserve’s award-winning conservation, education, stewardship and visitor experience programs. Each year through our education programs, underserved kids from area schools get the chance to learn about nature in a meaningful way.
The fundraising deadline is May 6, 2022. After that date, your credit card will be charged for any remaining balance due.
If you have any questions before you register, please contact us at RockTheRidge@mohonkpreserve.org.
|Division||Rates March 31, 2022 and Prior||Rates Beginning April 1, 2022|
Rock The Ridge is sell-out event and the major fundraiser for Mohonk Preserve. When you register, we hold a spot, make commitments to vendors, and deny others entry when the race sells out. Therefore, registration fees are non-refundable and are non-transferable. Race deferrals for any reason, including injury are not allowed.
Cancellations on or before March 15, 2022: $325 fundraising minimum will be removed. Any funds already raised will not be refunded.
Cancellations after March 16, 2022: $325 fundraising minimum will not be canceled. You are responsible for any remaining balance.
To cancel: Contact email@example.com. All cancellations will be acknowledged via email.
Relay Team Member Cancellations
Relay Teams of two, three or four participants may find a replacement; however, the replacement must pay the registration fee and commit to the fundraising minimum. Alternatively, the team may remain two or three people with one person doing two or three legs.
Banner photo by Gerald Berliner