Rock The Ridge | May 6, 2023
So you’re interested in Rock The Ridge. Here’s what you need to know:
- There are two options to register: Full 50-mile or as part of a Relay Team (2, 3 or 4 people).
- All participants must register in advance, pay the registration fee, and commit to raising $325 prior to race day.
- You will automatically be set up with a personal fundraising page when you register.
- Each person on a Relay Team is required to register and fundraise individually.
- Registration fees are non-refundable. Review the cancellation policy before you register.
- You may wish to take the optional Protection Plan from EnMotive during registration. The plan does not cover the minimum fundraising commitment.
- Registration is limited and this event will sell out, so register now to secure your spot!
- Registration fees cover all race amenities including on-course support, food and hydration, finish line food, performance tee, race timing, shuttle transportation, and a finisher’s medal.
- Fundraising must be completed prior to packet pickup. Race packets will not be released until minimum fundraising is satisfied.
We’re here to help you along the way with your fundraising…
When you tell friends, family, and co-workers that you’re taking on a 50-mile challenge and doing something to preserve our environment for future generations, many will proudly sponsor you. We have created a simple fundraising guide that will help you crush your fundraising!
Donations are tax-deductible and go directly to Mohonk Preserve, which is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Contributions support the Preserve’s award-winning conservation, education, stewardship and visitor experience programs. Each year through our education programs, underserved kids from area schools get the chance to learn about nature in a meaningful way.
If you have any questions before you register, please contact us at RockTheRidge@mohonkpreserve.org.
There is no increase to registration rates or the fundraising minimum for 2023!
|Division||Rates Dec. 31, 2022
Jan. 1, 2023
Rock The Ridge is a major fundraiser for Mohonk Preserve. When you register, we hold a spot, make commitments to vendors, and deny others entry when the race sells out. Therefore, registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Race deferrals or transfers for any reason, including injury, are not allowed.
Cancellations on or before March 1, 2023: $325 fundraising minimum will be removed. Any funds already raised will not be refunded.
Cancellations on or after March 2, 2023: $325 fundraising minimum will not be canceled. You are responsible for any remaining balance.
To cancel: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellations will be acknowledged via email.
Relay Team Member Cancellations
Relay Teams of two, three or four participants may find a replacement; however, the replacement must pay the registration fee and commit to the fundraising minimum. Alternatively, the team may remain two or three people with one person doing two or three legs.
Protection Plan: New for 2023
Consider taking the registration Protection Plan offered by EnMotive which will reimburse you registration fees if you are unable to participate due to a qualifying reason. The Protection Plan does not cover the required minimum fundraising which is subject to the cancellation policy rules above.
Banner photo by Gerald Berliner