Rock The Ridge | September 25, 2021
Here’s what you need to know:
- You’ve got 18 hours to go the distance, which sounds like a long time but you will need to train!
- All participants must register in advance and commit to raising $300 by September 13, 2021.
- We’ll set you up with a fundraising page and guide you with tips on how to fundraise.
- Each person on a Relay Team is required to register and fundraise individually.
- This year’s race will be held exclusively on Mohonk Preserve and Mohonk Mountain House property, featuring some beautiful and challenging new sections. Check out the Course Description.
- Registration fees are non-refundable. Review the cancellation policy at the below.
- Registration is limited and this event will sell out, so register now to secure your spot!
The registration fee is for each participant in all divisions. This fee covers all race amenities, including on-course support, food and beverages, and takeaways such as a participant t-shirt, a finisher’s medal, and pre-race dinner. It does not cover the fundraising minimum.
Rock The Ridge is a fundraiser to support Mohonk Preserve’s mission. There is a minimum charitable fundraising commitment of $300 for each participant, which you will guarantee with the same credit card you use to pay the registration fee. When you tell friends, family, and co-workers that you’re taking on a 50-mile challenge and doing something to preserve our environment for future generations, many will proudly sponsor you. Donations are tax-deductible and go directly to Mohonk Preserve, which is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Contributions support the Preserve’s award-winning conservation science, environmental education, and land protection and stewardship programs. If you do not meet the fundraising minimum of $300, your credit card will be charged the balance on September 13, 2021.
If you have any questions before you register, please contact us at RockTheRidge@mohonkpreserve.org.
We are hopeful that the race will go on as planned in September, but if we are unable to hold the race due to the pandemic you will be given several options including to withdraw and donate registration fees or defer to a future year.
June 1 – Sept. 15, 2021
Rock The Ridge is an important fundraiser to benefit Mohonk Preserve and last minute cancelations negatively impact fundraising for this event. Therefore, registration fees are non-refundable and are non-transferable. Race deferrals are not permitted unless the race is rescheduled as was the case in 2020 due to COVID-19.
Withdrawals after August 15, 2021: $300 fundraising minimum will not be canceled and funds raised will not be refunded.
Relay Team participants may find a replacement; however, the replacement must pay the registration fee and commit to the fundraising minimum. Alternatively, the team may remain three people with one person doing two legs.
Banner photo by Gerald Berliner