Members of the Preserver Circle…
Together, we are making a difference.
Members of the Preserver Circle provide critical operating funds and enjoy exclusive benefits like four Annual PLUS+ Passes and special invitations. Some restrictions apply.
All Preserver Members receive the following benefits:
- Access to the Preserve’s trail network from sunrise to sunset to hike, run, bike, climb, equestrian, cross country ski or snowshoe
- Hike and bike onto neighboring Mohonk Mountain House and Minnewaska State Park lands (access by car subject to fees and availability)
- Subscription to Ridgelines our quarterly e-newsletter
- Free or reduced admission to select special programs, events and summer camps for kids
- 10% discount at the Visitor Center Nature Shop
- Special offers with participating businesses through our Member Rewards program
- Member pricing at the Samuel F. Pryor III Shawangunk Gateway Campground
$1,000 – $2,499
All PLUS+ membership benefits plus:
- Up to four PLUS+ Annual Membership Passes within the same household.*
- Ten complimentary day passes for hiking, biking, and climbing ($200 value)*
- Invitation to special gatherings and outings
- Sentinel level recognition in Mohonk Preserve’s quarterly newsletter.
$200 of a Sentinel Circle membership is not tax deductible.
Membership benefits are subject to change.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we are required to inform you that for federal income tax purposes, your membership contribution is tax deductible less the value of goods and services received.
*These benefits are automatically waived if member already holds a Life Membership within the household. Tax deductibility amount will be adjusted accordingly on gift receipt.
Send a message to our Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-255-0919.
Banner photo by Kate Schoonmaker; Sunlight Through the Forest by David Johnson; Bonticou Crag by Andrea MacScott; Trapps Vista by Gerald Berliner; Sunrise on Millbrook Ridge Trail by Andrea MacScott.