Mohonk Preservers... Leading the Way in Annual Giving!
The Preserver Membership Program represents our highest level of membership and provides critical operating funds. In addition to PLUS+ Membership benefits, Preservers enjoy special benefits, programs, and events that will further your understanding and enjoyment of the Shawangunks.
All Preserver Members receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to the Preserve’s trail network from sunrise to sunset to hike, run, bike, climb, cross country ski or snowshoe
- Hike and bike onto neighboring Mohonk Mountain House and Minnewaska State Park lands (access by car subject to fee and availability)
- Subscription to Ridgelines e-newsletter
- Free or reduced admission to special programs, events and summer camps for kids
- Special offers through our Member Rewards Program
- 10% discount at the Nature Shop
- Free admission or discounts at ANCA nature centers nationwide
Sentinel Member: $1,000 - $2,499
All PLUS+ membership benefits plus:
Up to four PLUS+ Annual Memberships within the same household.*
Ten complimentary day passes for hiking, biking, and climbing ($200 value)*
Invitation to special gatherings and outings
- Sentinel level recognition in Mohonk Preserve’s online Annual Report
$200 of a Sentinel Membership is not tax deductible.
Bonticou Circle: $2,500 - $4,999
All Sentinel benefits plus:
Photographic print (upon request)
Bonticou Circle level recognition in Mohonk Preserve’s online Annual Report
$200 of a Bonticou Circle Membership is not tax deductible.
Trapps Circle: $5,000 - $9,999
All Bonticou Circle benefits plus:
- Private land tour (upon request)
- Trapps Circle level recognition in Mohonk Preserve’s online Annual Report
$200 of a Trapps Circle membership is not tax deductible.
Millbrook Circle: $10,000+
All Trapps Circle benefits plus:
- Millbrook Circle level recognition in Mohonk Preserve’s online Annual Report
$200 of a Millbrook Circle membership is not tax deductible.
Membership benefits are subject to change.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we are required to inform you that for federal income tax purposes, your membership contribution is tax deductible less the value of goods and services received.
*These benefits are automatically waived if member already holds a Life Membership within the household. Tax deductibility amount will be adjusted accordingly on gift receipt.
For more information about different types of giving, or assistance in making a gift, please contact Director of Donor Relations Mallory Pierce at (845) 255-0919 ext. 1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banner Photo by Gerald Liddelow