Rock The Ridge | September 25, 2021
Registration Is Open!
1. What is the date of Rock The Ridge 2021?
Rock The Ridge will take place on September 25, 2021.
2. Why is the course different this year?
Unfortunately, not all of our race partners were able to accommodate the new fall date, a traditionally busy time for visitation on the Shawangunk Ridge.
3. Who designed the new course?
The new course was designed by Andy Reynolds, Volunteer Programs Manager at Mohonk Preserve with help of other staff members with input from Mohonk Mountain House management.
4. Will Rock The Ridge remain in September each year?
We are planning to return Rock The Ridge to a date in early May of 2022. The date has not been determined.
5. What is the cost to participate in Rock The Ridge?
All participants must pay the registration fee and commit to an additional $300 in fundraising by the deadline specified.
6. I’m part of a Relay Team. Must each member of the team fundraise $300?
Yes, each team member will need to register and fundraise $300.
7. How many people can be on a Relay Team?
Relay Teams can be either 2 or 4 people. If only 2 on a team, each participant must complete two course legs.
8. How long do I have to complete Rock The Ridge?
There is an 18-hour time limit as well as cutoff times to start legs 3 and 4. If cutoff times are not met, participants will be pulled from the course as it’s unlikely they will finish within the 18-hour limit.
Banner Photo by John Aylward;