Become a life member today!
Mohonk Preserve membership supports award-winning education programs, important field research, land protection, and stewardship. Members enjoy exclusive benefits including 365 days of access to Preserve trails and carriage roads, free or reduced admission to programs and events, a 10% discount in the Nature Shop, a subscription to Ridgelines eNEWS, and admission and/or discounts at a select group of ANCA-affiliated nature centers.
- Join online.
- Join by mail. Fill out the downloadable membership form online, print, and mail to Mohonk Preserve, PO Box 715, New Paltz, NY 12561.
- Join by phone. Call the Visitor Center at (845) 255-0919.
- Join in person at the Visitor Center or at any Preserve trailhead.
The cost of a Life Membership is $3,000 and includes the following privileges and benefits:
- Unlimited visits to the Preserve for the life of the individual with PLUS+ membership privileges (hiking, running, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, climbing, biking, and horseback riding)
- Commemorative photography print
- 10 day use passes annually for guests.
- Invitations to special Life Member events
- Life Member recognition in print materials and displays
- Private tour with the Preserve’s Executive Director
Please note: This membership cannot be inherited, bequeathed, assigned, or transferred. Membership and land access may be revoked for failure to obey instructions of Preserve staff or for conduct that is dangerous or disturbing to other visitors or Preserve staff, destructive of Preserve property, illegal or otherwise in violation of Preserve rules and policies.
For more information, contact the Director of Membership at (845) 255-0919 ext. 1254 or email@example.com.
Looking for a great gift? Give a Gift Membership to the Preserve. Available in all membership levels. Fill out our online gift membership form.
Banner Photo by Renee Zernitsky