COVID-19 Update from Mohonk Preserve
(June 16, 2020)
As of June 22, all Preserve Trailheads will be open and all permitted activities will be reinstated.
COVID-19 VISITATION PROTOCOLS
In accordance with state and CDC guidelines and to ensure the health and safety of members, visitors and staff, Mohonk Preserve has instituted several important protocols for visitation, including:
- Please recreate close to home to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Visitors are required to wear face coverings upon entry.
- Visitors are required to maintain at least a 6-foot distance from others.
- No congregating or large groups.
- Offering touchless transactions with credit or debit cards.
- The Visitor Center will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends.
- Other trailheads will be open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for members and from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. for day-use visitors.
- Trailhead parking lots will be closed and locked at 7 p.m.
Thank you for your continued support of our mission. All of us at Mohonk Preserve are so grateful to our visitors, members, volunteers, supporters, and local community. We truly are all in this together.
Following please find links to additional resources for information about COVID-19: