Mohonk Preserve Singles and Sociables outings originated in the summer of 1990 when a “Woods Walk-Especially for Singles” was held at Spring Farm. The Singles’ hikes continued seasonally until a Singles’ Volunteer Group was formed in February of 1995. Since this time, the hikes have become more frequent and are currently offered almost every weekend day. The name of the group was changed to Singles and Sociables in 2007 to reflect that all adult hikers, single and non-single, are welcome on their outings.
- Mohonk Preserve Singles and Sociables outings welcome all adult hikers, single and non-single, aged 18 and above.
- No reservations required – just come to the location listed at the time indicated.
- Fees for the hikes will vary according to location.
- New hikers are strongly encouraged to contact the leader prior to the hike for information on hike levels, what to bring, and other information.
- Hike leaders determine whether or not to allow pets.