Become a member or renew your membership today!
- Fill out our online membership form.
- Download our membership form and mail it in.
- Call the Visitor Center (845) 255-0919.
- Join in person at the Visitor Center or any trailhead.
Looking for a great gift? Give a Gift Membership to the Preserve. Available in all membership levels. Fill out our online gift membership form.
Benefits of Membership
- 365 days of access to 70 miles of Preserve trails and carriage roads.
- Access to neighboring Mohonk Mountain House land and Minnewaska State Park Preserve via a network of hiking and biking trails and carriage roads (some restrictions apply; entry by car subject to additional fee).
- Subscription to our Ridgelines e-Newsletter
- Free or reduced admission to programs and events
- 10% discount in our Nature Shop
- Admission and/or discounts at a select group of ANCA-affiliated nature centers
Membership Levels and Related Benefits
We offer several opportunities for individuals and families to become members:
All members are issued membership cards indicating options selected and expiration date. Please wear cards visibly. Clips are available from the Visitor Center or a Ranger on patrol.
Please note: If you lose your card, there will be a $5 per card replacement fee.
|Head of Household||$55|
|Additional adults over 18 years of age living in the same household (per person)||+$25|
|Additional dependents 13-18 years of age living in the same household (per person)||+$10|
|Technical rock climbing option (per person over 12 years of age)||+$35|
|Biking option (per person over 12 years of age)||+$15|
Please note: Check with your tax preparer for allowable tax deductibility of membership and options.
Supporting Member $300
4 memberships within the same household with all privileges (hiking, biking & climbing);
4 complimentary day use passes;
2 Mohonk Preserve lanyards
Sustaining Member $500
4 memberships within the same household with all privileges (hiking, biking, & climbing);
10 complimentary day use passes;
2 Mohonk Preserve lanyards;
A book from our Shawangunk collection
Mohonk Preserver $1,000 and up
The Preserver Program represents our highest level of membership. On a multi-year basis Preservers give critical operating funds that help the Preserve open its gates 365 days a year. In addition to special membership and day passes, benefits include unique programs and events that offer experiences to further your understanding and enjoyment of the Shawangunks while bringing you closer to the Preserve, its mission, and its staff. For more information, please call our office at (845) 255-0919.